When you go to the app website for the 1st time:
1) Find “create an account” in blue below the log in space
2) Click there and then register your information.
3) Then you can find all those nearby who have also downloaded the app.
When you first click on the app it will show your location. Zoom out and you will see your country and the world with the CSETI logo triangle showing where people are located. Of course, right now we are just announcing it so there may not be that many people who show up. That is changing quickly as more and more people find out about it and sign up.
4) If you want to be able to network with others under privacy settings you will need to allow your email or phone/text info to show. This app does not support texting contact within the app.
5) Right now each time you get on it will place you at the place on the globe where the last person registered. Its fun to see this growing globally and to get back to your home address simply zoom out and then zoom back in to your area.
(The developers will try to adjust this so that it always goes back to your home address.)
Use this app for:
- Forming contact groups
- Discussion groups
- Groups to promote the “Sirius” film” to raise money for the energy lab
When you go to www.ETContactNetwork.com click “create an account”.
On the registration page there is a short description on how you may want to use the app there but it mainly relies on your creativity as to how you want to get together with like minded people.