Following the Disclosure that Contact has been made with Extraterrestrial civilizations, it is imperative that leaders speak to the public in a calm, reassuring and positive manner. Rogue covert interests have made it clear that they will ‘spin’ such an event to advance a militaristic approach by engendering fear and spreading false and frightening disinformation concerning one or more such ET civilizations. Such disinformation is, in fact, already fully embedded within the public consciousness of the subject. The UFO subculture will use such an event to advance all manner of bizarre theories and disinformation as well: Abductions, mutilations, invasion, hybrid breeding programs, secret ET groups working with some covert human military operations, etc. There must be a sane, rational, forward-looking and hopeful tone and emphasis presented by leaders who understand the issues thoroughly.
Key Talking Points:
1. It has been announced that we are not alone in the Universe: that other intelligent life forms exist who have visited Earth. A new chapter in human history has now opened: one that holds much promise and hope for progress and new knowledge.
2. The existence of other Extraterrestrial Civilizations has been known for some time. In the past some authorities, for a number of reasons, felt that this should be kept secret. But now the time has come for this to be known and accepted openly by all of the people of Earth, and we must look forward towards the future and not to the past.
3. There is no evidence whatsoever that these ET visitors are in any way hostile. They appear to want to understand us and have made contact in Peace. We should reach out to them with the best the human spirit has within it – and go peacefully into a future filled with hope, wonder and promise.
4. It is imperative that we now Disclose the information that all governments have on this matter and, in particular, the information regarding the wondrous new sciences that have resulted from studying these Extraterrestrial Spacecraft. Such sciences hold the key to a new physics and to new sources of energy and propulsion that can give humanity the ability to have a truly sustainable civilization on Earth without pollution and with abundance for all.
5. We also must work as a world community to develop policies towards these Extraterrestrial Visitors that are peaceful and mutually beneficial. We must go into space peacefully and avoid in any way the militarization of the relationship or the weaponization of space in any way.
6. We are calling on the international community to develop a Council on InterPlanetary Relations to gather together the best, the brightest and the wisest people humanity has to offer to continue this Contact and develop policies and procedures to ensure a continuing peaceful out-reach to these extraterrestrial civilizations.
7. To the people of Faith around the world, we emphasize that God has seen fit to create many intelligent beings in the Universe who – just as we humans do – possess consciousness and intelligence and are part of His plan for this vast Universe.
8. Let us go into the future with hope – and with wisdom. Let us avoid the past pitfalls of fear, prejudice and conflict. It is now time for not only the realization of the unity of humanity but indeed of all life in the Universe. It is time for not only world peace, but for universal peace.
9. It is in this Peace that the universe will spread wide its arms to accept us into the family of other planetary civilizations. It is indeed a new chapter in human history. Let us make it one of peace, of endless progress and of promise for all of humanity.